In This Episode…
In my regular weekly summary of the activities on this podcast, I share the highlights of the week. These include:
- A failed experiment in trying to do two things at once but what I learned anyway.
- Context Switching – the reason why multi-tasking is so inefficient and one potential solution.
- A reflection on how the podcast is going.
- A deeper dive into the principles underpinning a growth mindset.
- An embarrassing revelation of my own about having a Fixed Mindset.
Episode Show Notes
00:15 – In episode 051 on Monday I shared my approach to dealing with an “Either-Or” decision by trying to do both.
01:20 – On Tuesday I explained what context switching was and why it was the reason that multi-tasking is an inefficient and effective approach to work.
02:11 – In episode 053 on Wednesday I took the time to reflect on how the podcast is going. I looked at the original purpose and came to the conclusion that things are going well so far.
02:53 – On Thursday I explained why I was going to focus on developing a Growth Mindset to help me improve my productivity skills and in Friday’s episode I explained the difference between a Fixed and a Growth Mindset.
03:16 – In Saturday’s episode I laid out the compelling evidence that I have a Fixed Mindset.
03:48 – My biggest challenge in deciding what to focus on (and how I overcame it).
Leave a Reply