In This Episode…
In this episode of the Profit Productivity Podcast I review my progress over the last days. It has been a busy week with a lot going on and here I pull out the key lessons from each day. These include:
- How to overcome procrastinating a task you HATE doing
- 8 procrastination hacks that helped me get through a really HORRIBLE task
- The simple three step continuous improvement process you can apply to any project
- Three important questions to ask yourself when you are faced with a task you are continually putting off.
- How to apply continuous improvement to your daily plans
- 2 simple questions to ask yourself at the end of each day to ensure you capture the lessons learnt and make the following day even better
- Considerations when deciding between transactional work and relational work
- An experiment with experiments – things I tried differently just to see how it felt.