In This Episode…
The last few days has seen me deviate somewhat from my original plan as I overcomplicated things which triggered a bit of overwhelm and a couple of less resourceful days.
But after a couple of days off to regroup and gather my senses, I am back on track and have started working on my original information processing project.
So in this episode I cover:
- A quick summary of how I got to where I am today.
- The concept of a minimum viable behaviour (MVB)
- How I’m going to implement my new MVB to deal with information I have to process
- Implementation Intention and how that works when developing new productive behaviours
- How to supercharge behaviour development