In This Episode…
This week I did a productivity masterclass on cognitive loading, the Zeigarnik effect and reducing mental friction. I touched on the topic of mental burnout and thought I’d share some of my findings in this episode.
Episode Show Notes…
So What Is Mental Burnout?
In this episode I cover the following topics:
- What is mental burnout?
- The causes of mental burnout.
- The limitations of our working memory and the information processing model.
- Symptoms of mental burnout.
- Recovery from mental burnout.
- How to prevent mental burnout.
- How productivity techniques are vital to good mental health.
Leave a Reply