In This Episode…
Every so often things seem to build up and get on top of me. I’m never quite sure what’s going on. In this episode I explore a few candidates to see what’s most likely
Episode Show Notes…
What’s Going On?
I find myself working at 100mph and not really getting anywhere. I am bordering on overwhelm but find myself keeping that at bay (at the moment anyway!)
The bottom line is I have got lots to do and I don’t seem to be making progress with any of it.
So I thought it was time to take stock and see what the problem might be.
Here are a few candidates:
- My expectations are too high.
- I am too thinly spread.
- I am not disciplined enough.
- I am poorly organised.
- I don’t have the skills.
- I am just not good enough.
I’m at the stage where I should really be hiring someone like myself to come in and coach me…oh the irony of that.
But what would I say to myself?
Perhaps it would go something like this:
- Get clear on what my goals are
- Work out what the one thing for me is
- Track my time to see where I am spending it.
- Become more self aware to see what’s working.
Leave a Reply